No 72 Squadron Association

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Veteran Liason for the Mesothelioma Center

tomdocherty72

My name is Colin Hareand I'm the Veteran Liason for the Mesothelioma Center (Asbestos.com); anorganization devoted to assisting veterans through their application processesfor VA benefits, and helping them obtain the maximum benefits for which theyare entitled. While I was browsing through a number of Veterans sites I cameacross your website and was very impressed by the information you have listed.

Countless veterans are currently suffering from life-threatening illnesses thatare a result of exposure to asbestos, a material that was commonly used inhundreds of military applications, products, and ships because of itsresistance to fire.

The Mesothelioma Center provides a complete list ofoccupations, ships, and shipyards that could have put our Veterans at risk fordeveloping asbestos-related diseases. In addition, we have thousands ofarticles regarding asbestos and mesothelioma and we've even created aveterans-specific section on our website in order to help inform about thedangers of asbestos exposure.

Because so many veterans visit your site, I thought that you may be interestedin posting our link to help educate veterans on the dangers of asbestosexposure by linking to our website from your page at72squadronassociation.webs.com. Please let me know. You can reach me atchare(@)asbestos.com or at 407-965-5755. Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Colin Hare

Mesothelioma Center 

[email protected] 

November 11, 2010 at 6:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.